Marketing Teacher Courses
Marketing Teacher has gained a reputation for high quality marketing resources which are popular with marketing learners, teachers and professionals. We have been doing a great job since 2000.
Online Course – Introduction to Marketing [code: mt-itm]
Who is this course for?
The course is aimed at anyone that wants to gain the marketing basics in a speedy and convenient manner. You might be a manager or student of a different discipline, or a small/medium-sized business owner. From this course you could progress to other marketing professional courses such as The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
This course gives the learner an underpinning knowledge of the topic of marketing. You can start it today. By the end of this qualification you should:
- Define and explain marketing in terms of modern business.
- Recall and apply the marketing mix (4Ps) and the services marketing mix (7Ps) – price, place, promotion, product, physical evidence, people and process.
- Relate relationship marketing to the internal and external business environments.
You will be taught by our specialist marketing academics whom have practical experience in industry, commerce, services and non-profit sectors.
- £79.00 or equivalent in your local currency.
- PayPal will make the conversion for you.
- Stay registered for 12-months.
- No professional registration fees since this is a Marketing Teacher qualification.
The course is delivered entirely online using a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The online course contains everything that you need to complete your studies. We give you a comprehensive induction to our VLE. You study using your PC, laptop, tablet and/or
100% Online Course
- Around 20 screen capture videos for each module
- 15 Text-based lessons
- 15 Interactive quizzes
- No group work
- 12 months registration
Start whenever it suits you. Stay registered for 12 months.
- The course can be complete in as little as 10 days.
- We recommend that you aim to complete it with 4 weeks.
- You stay registered for 12 months.