Analysing the environment - Five Forces Analysis
The market for online education
Place the following eight points onto the five forces model:
- Start up costs are very low.
- Sudents have access to books, videos, and paper-based distance learning packs.
- Companies, governments, and self funding students invest huge amounts in their education.
- There are very few high quality web sites available.
- Traditional colleges and universities are adapting their products for on-line learning.
- Government legislation in the US and Europe encourages on-line learning.
- The more innovative learning sites give lesson for free just for the love of it.
- More people with access to the web every second.