Marketing Teacher’s Strategy Page
A selection of well known tools for deciding strategy
- Arthur D. Little’s Strategic Condition Matrix – competitive position vs industry maturity.
- Ansoff’s Matrix – The original product/market tool.
- Boston Matrix – The original growth/share tool.
- General Electric Business Screen
- Shell Directional Policy Matrix
- Porter’s Generic Strategies – Cost leadership, differentiation and niche.
- Bowman’s Strategy Clock – Strategic options based upon a clock face.
- Gap Analysis – What are our current strategies, and what strategies do we need for the future?