Bowman’s Strategy Clock
The Strategy Clock: Bowman’s Competitive Strategy Options
Once again, here’s a to recap of the various options from Bowman’s Strategy Clock. The exercise is at the bottom of this page.
Option one – low price/low added value
Option five cheap jerseys – focussed differentiation
- cheap mlb jerseys perceived cheap nba jerseys added value to a ‘particular segment’ warranting a premium price.
Option six – increased price/standard
- Answer higher margins if competitors do not value follow/risk of losing market share.
Option seven Workshop – increased price/low values
- only feasible in a monopoly situation.
Option eight – low value/standard price
- loss of market share.
How did you get on? Bowman’s Strategy Clock is a useful tool for deciding upon corporate strategy.
- likely to be segment specific.
Option two – low price
- risk of price war and – low margins/need to be a ‘cost leader’.
Option three – hybrid
- low cheap nfl jerseys cost base and reinvestment in low price and differentiation.
Option four – differentiation
(a)without a price premium:
- perceived added value Festivals by user, yielding market share benefits.
(b)with a price premium:
- perceived added value cheap mlb jerseys sufficient to to bear price premium.