Value Chain Analysis
Fen Side Golf Course
Fen Side Golf Course is an internationally known Scottish golf facility. It is not just an eighteen hole world-class golf course, it has a five star hotel with 250 luxury rooms, and private leisure centre, indoor tennis courts, as well as a series of top class restaurants.
- D. Fresh fruit and vegetables are delivered and prepared every day.
- E. The hotel has an advanced room reservation system.
- F. Fen Side is promoted through magazines targeted at the weathly and influential.
- G. The whole experience is based upon high quality, professional service at every stage.
- H. Limousines are available to take guests to airports as they finish their stay.
- I. Fen Side has a series of contracts with suppliers of meat and fish.
Below are a series of nine activities that add value to the Fen Side experience. Print out the value chain above and place the appropriate letter (below) onto the value chain.
- A. All staff are trained to the highest industry standards.
- B. The hotel management team focus on goals set out in their strategic plan.
- C. All golf course fairways are trimmed and watered daily.